• We have an opening for a M2 internship + funded Cifre PhD in collaboration with Saint-Gobain Research, on nano-tribology in confined aqueous systems. Check it out here.
• Menghua presented his project and results at the annual day of the DIM Materre Regional Network in Paris.
• Mei Liu, PhD student at the University of Tokyo with Timothée Mouterde visited the group for 2 weeks. He brought us nice samples to test under our Super-Resolution microscope!
• Guilhem and Malo attended the annual “Interfacial Soft Matter” GDR workshop in Rennes, with an oral presentation from Malo : “Molecular Scope: watching macromolecular dynamic at solid-liquid interfaces at the single-chain level”
• Following his 5-months M2 internship in the lab, Guilhem joins the group for his PhD. Super happy to have you back on board!
• Ombeline gave two oral presentation at the “2023 Leeds-Lyon Symposium on Tribology” in Leeds and “DEPOS DEformation des POlymères Solides” in Anglet, on “Quantitative detection of damage in elastomers during frictional wear”.