Wednesdays 14h-17h30 online (previously in room 363/S65 at ENS)
In 2020-21, the program will be modified for on-line teaching.
This was the program in 2019-2020 :
- 8th Jan : How to describe deformations : stresses and strains
- 15rd Jan : Deformable slender objects : stretching and bending.
- 22th Jan : What is a solid?
- 29th Jan : Engineering point of view on rods and trusses : the linear response.
- 5th Feb : Elastic energy
- 12th Feb : Fracture: how things break.
- 26th Feb : Elastic Instabilities (static and flutter) : avoiding and using them.
- 4th March : Fracture and adhesion of slender objects.
- 11th March : Soft solids.
- 18th March : Plates and shells. !!!! this last will be remotely broadcast via Zoom. Contact email@example.com !!!
Exam on the 31st of March (and maybe some other day)
!!!! The exam will be done remotely. More info later. !!!