Wednesdays 14h-17h30 in room 363 (ENS)
- 16th Jan : How to describe deformations : stresses and strains
- 23rd Jan : Deformable slender objects : stretching and bending.
- 30th Jan : What is a solid?
- 6th Feb : Engineering point of view on rods and trusses : the linear response.
- 13th Feb : Elastic energy
- 20th Feb : Elastic Instabilities (static and flutter) : avoiding and using them.
- 27th of Feb: Fracture: how things break.
- 13th March : Fracture and adhesion of slender objects.
- 20th March : Soft solids.
- 27th March : Plates and shells.
Exam on the 3rd of April (and maybe some other day)