- S. Schulz, S. Boyer, M. Smerlak, S. Cocco, R. Monasson, C. Nizak*, O. Rivoire*, “Parameters and determinants of responses to selection in antibody libraries.” PLoS Comp Bio, vol. 17, no. 3, p. e1008751, 2021 (* corres. authors).
- A. Gerard, A. Woolfe, G. Mottet, M. Reichen, C. Castrillon, V. Menrath, S. Ellouze, A. Poitou, R. Doineau, L. Briseño-Roa, P. Canales-Herrerias, P. Mary, G. Rose, C. Ortega, M. Delince, S. Essono, B. Jia, B. Iannascoli, O. Richard-LeGoff, R. Kumar, Y. Pousse, B. Shen, K. Grosselin, B. Saudemont, A. Sautel-Caillé, A. Godina, S. McNamara, K. Eyer, G. Millot, J. Baudry, P. England, C. Nizak, A. Jensen, A. Griffiths, and C. Brenan, “High-throughput single-cell activity-based screening and sequencing of antibodies using droplet microfluidics.” Nature Biotechnology, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 715-721, 2020.
- S. Moutel, C. Nizak, and F. Perez, “Selection and Use of Intracellular Antibodies.,” Methods Mol. Biol., vol. 1827, no. 9, pp. 491–503, 2018.
- K. Eyer, R.C.L. Doineau, C.E. Castrillon, L. Briseño-Roa, V. Menrath, G. Mottet, P. England, A. Godina, E. Brient-Litzler, C. Nizak, A. Jensen, A.D. Griffiths, J. Bibette, P. Bruhns, and J. Baudry, “Single-cell deep phenotyping of IgG-secreting cells for high-resolution immune monitoring.” Nature Biotechnology, vol 35, pp. 977–982, Oct 2017.
- J. Fenneteau, D. Chauvin, A.D. Griffiths, C. Nizak, and J. Cossy, “Synthesis of new hydrophilic rhodamine based enzymatic substrates compatible with droplet-based microfluidic assays.” Chem Comm vol. 53, no. 39, pp. 5437-5440, May 2017.
- S. Boyer, D. Biswas, A. Kumar Soshee, C. Nizak, and O. Rivoire, “Hierarchy and extremes in selections from pools of randomized proteins.” PNAS, vol. 113, no.13, pp. 3482–3487, Mar 2016.
- D. Dubravcic, M. van Baalen, and C. Nizak, “An evolutionarily significant unicellular strategy in response to starvation in Dictyostelium social amoebae.” F1000Res, vol. 3, p. 133, Dec. 2014.
- P. Jain, A. Soshee, S. S. Narayanan, J. Sharma, C. Girard, E. Dujardin, and C. Nizak, “Selection of Arginine-Rich Anti-Gold Antibodies Engineered for Plasmonic Colloid Self-Assembly.” J. Phys. Chem. C, vol. 118, no. 26, pp. 14502–14510, Jun. 2014.
- S. Modi, S. Halder, C. Nizak, and Y. Krishnan, “Recombinant antibody mediated delivery of organelle-specific DNA pH sensors along endocytic pathways.” Nanoscale, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 1144–1152, Jan. 2014.
- A. Soshee, S. Zürcher, N. D. Spencer, A. Halperin, and C. Nizak, “General in vitro method to analyze the interactions of synthetic polymers with human antibody repertoires.” Biomacromolecules, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 113–121, Jan. 2014.
- S. Modi, C. Nizak, S. Surana, S. Halder, and Y. Krishnan, “Two DNA nanomachines map pH changes along intersecting endocytic pathways inside the same cell.” Nature Nanotechnology, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 459–467, Jun. 2013.
- S. Moutel, C. Nizak, and F. Perez, “Selection and use of intracellular antibodies (intrabodies).” Methods Mol. Biol., vol. 907, pp. 667–679, Jul. 2012.
- M. Iosin, T. Scheul, C. Nizak, O. Stephan, S. Astilean, and P. Baldeck, “Laser microstructuration of three-dimensional enzyme reactors in microfluidic channels” Microfluid Nanofluid, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 685–690, Mar. 2011.
- S. Adiba, C. Nizak, M. van Baalen, E. Denamur, and F. Depaulis, “From grazing resistance to pathogenesis: the coincidental evolution of virulence factors,” PLoS ONE, vol. 5, no. 8, p. e11882, 2010.
- O. Vielemeyer, C. Nizak, A. J. Jimenez, A. Echard, B. Goud, J. Camonis, J.-C. Rain, and F. Perez, “Characterization of single chain antibody targets through yeast two hybrid.” BMC Biotechnol, vol. 10, p. 59, 2010.
- O. Vielemeyer, H. Yuan, S. Moutel, R. Saint-Fort, D. Tang, C. Nizak, B. Goud, Y. Wang, and F. Perez, “Direct selection of monoclonal phosphospecific antibodies without prior phosphoamino acid mapping.” J Biol Chem, vol. 284, no. 31, pp. 20791–20795, Jul. 2009.
- S. Moutel, A. El Marjou, O. Vielemeyer, C. Nizak, P. Benaroch, S. Dübel, and F. Perez, “A multi-Fc-species system for recombinant antibody production.” BMC Biotechnol, vol. 9, p. 14, 2009.
- C. Nizak, R. J. Fitzhenry, and R. H. Kessin, “Exploitation of other social amoebae by Dictyostelium caveatum.” PLoS ONE, vol. 2, no. 2, p. e212, Jan. 2007.
- E. del Nery, S. Miserey-Lenkei, T. Falguières, C. Nizak, L. Johannes, F. Perez, and B. Goud, “Rab6A and Rab6A’ GTPases play non-overlapping roles in membrane trafficking.” Traffic, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 394–407, Apr. 2006.
- R. Sannerud, M. Marie, C. Nizak, H. A. Dale, K. Pernet-Gallay, F. Perez, B. Goud, and J. Saraste, “Rab1 defines a novel pathway connecting the pre-Golgi intermediate compartment with the cell periphery.” Mol. Biol. Cell, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1514–1526, Apr. 2006.
- C. Nizak, S. Moutel, B. Goud, and F. Perez, “Selection and application of recombinant antibodies as sensors of rab protein conformation” Meth Enzymol, vol. 403, pp. 135–153, 2005.
- C. Nizak, R. Sougrat, F. Jollivet, A. Rambourg, B. Goud, and F. Perez, “Golgi inheritance under a block of anterograde and retrograde traffic.” Traffic, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 284–299, Mar. 2004.
- C. Nizak, S. Martin-Lluesma, S. Moutel, A. Roux, T. E. Kreis, B. Goud, and F. Perez, “Recombinant antibodies against subcellular fractions used to track endogenous Golgi protein dynamics in vivo.” Traffic, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 739–753, Nov. 2003.
- C. Nizak, S. Monier, E. del Nery, S. Moutel, B. Goud, and F. Perez, “Recombinant antibodies to the small GTPase Rab6 as conformation sensors.” Science, vol. 300, no. 5621, pp. 984–987, May 2003.
- F. Perez, K. Pernet-Gallay, C. Nizak, H. V. Goodson, T. E. Kreis, and B. Goud, “CLIPR-59, a new trans-Golgi/TGN cytoplasmic linker protein belonging to the CLIP-170 family.” J Cell Biol, vol. 156, no. 4, pp. 631–642, Feb. 2002.