- Boyer, S., Biswas, D., Soshee A.K., Scaramozzino, N., Nizak, C., Rivoire, O., Hierarchy and extremes in selections from pools of randomized proteins, PNAS 10.1073/pnas.1517813113
- Dubravcic, D., van Baalen, M. & Nizak, C., An evolutionarily significant unicellular strategy in response to starvation in Dictyostelium social amoebae. F1000Research 3, 133 (2014).
- Jain, P., Soshee, A. K., Narayanan, S., Sharma, J., Girard, C., Dujardin, E. & Nizak, C. Selection of Arginine-Rich Anti-Gold Antibodies Engineered for Plasmonic Colloid Self-Assembly. J. Phys. Chem. C 118, 14502–14510 (2014).
Modi, S., Halder, S., Nizak, C. & Krishnan, Y. Recombinant antibody mediated delivery of organelle-specific DNA pH sensors along endocytic pathways. Nanoscale 6, 1144–1152 (2014).
Soshee, A., Zürcher, S., Spencer, N. D., Halperin, A. & Nizak, C. General in vitro method to analyze the interactions of synthetic polymers with human antibody repertoires. Biomacromolecules 15, 113–121 (2014).
- Modi, S., Nizak, C., Surana, S., Halder, S. & Krishnan, Y. Two DNA nanomachines map pH changes along intersecting endocytic pathways inside the same cell. Nature Nanotechnology 8, 459–467 (2013).
- Moutel, S., Nizak, C. & Perez, F. Selection and use of intracellular antibodies (intrabodies). Methods Mol. Biol. 907, 667–679 (2012).
- Iosin, M. et al. Laser microstructuration of three-dimensional enzyme reactors in microfluidic channels. Microfluid Nanofluid 10,685–690 (2011).
- Adiba, S., Nizak, C., van Baalen, M., Denamur, E. & Depaulis, F. From grazing resistance to pathogenesis: the coincidental evolution of virulence factors. PLoS ONE 5, e11882 (2010).
- Vielemeyer, O. et al. Characterization of single chain antibody targets through yeast two hybrid. BMC Biotechnol 10, 59 (2010).
- Vielemeyer, O. et al. Direct selection of monoclonal phosphospecific antibodies without prior phosphoamino acid mapping. J Biol Chem 284, 20791–20795 (2009).
- Moutel, S. et al. A multi-Fc-species system for recombinant antibody production. BMC Biotechnol 9, 14 (2009).
- Nizak, C., Fitzhenry, R. J. & Kessin, R. H. Exploitation of other social amoebae by Dictyostelium caveatum. PLoS ONE 2, e212 (2007).
del Nery, E. et al. Rab6A and Rab6A’ GTPases play non-overlapping roles in membrane trafficking. Traffic 7, 394–407 (2006).
Sannerud, R. et al. Rab1 defines a novel pathway connecting the pre-Golgi intermediate compartment with the cell periphery. Mol. Biol. Cell 17, 1514–1526 (2006).
- Nizak, C., Moutel, S., Goud, B. & Perez, F. Selection and application of recombinant antibodies as sensors of rab protein conformation. Meth Enzymol 403, 135–153 (2005).
- Nizak, C. et al. Golgi inheritance under a block of anterograde and retrograde traffic. Traffic 5, 284–299 (2004).
Nizak, C. et al. Recombinant antibodies against subcellular fractions used to track endogenous Golgi protein dynamics in vivo. Traffic 4, 739–753 (2003).
Nizak, C. et al. Recombinant antibodies to the small GTPase Rab6 as conformation sensors. Science 300, 984–987 (2003).
- Perez, F. et al. CLIPR-59, a new trans-Golgi/TGN cytoplasmic linker protein belonging to the CLIP-170 family. J Cell Biol 156,631–642 (2002).