Jan 24 Business Developer
Who is Cyprio?
Created in 2017, Cyprio is founded on ten years of research that makes Cyprio the holder of a unique technology, “BioPearl”, for manufacturing of cell spheroids as predictive vivo-mimicking 3D cellular models. Our first product “HepatoPearl” has been validated as an improved in vitro liver model for many applications, from drug-drug interaction screening, chronic toxicity and metabolism of low clearance compounds to disease modelling.
Cyprio is further developing new products to definitively change liver cell culture biology approach towards more complex yet more relevant and robust, easier to handle and HTS compatible spheroid based 3D models.
What are we looking for?
As a fast-growing company, we are recruiting a skilled Business Developer to develop and manage our customer base. As the pivotal role of the relationship client/company, the candidate would be able to use his/her communication and presentation skills as well as his/her motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities.
As part of a multidisciplinary team of experienced scientists, the candidate should be strongly motivated in biotechnological innovations in our highly specific challenging fields of interest: disease modelling, drug discovery and development, organ regeneration and therapeutic alternatives.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a business developer with a master degree in Business and/or Management with over 3 years’ experience in B2B sales.
As a young high-value company, we look for a highly motivated and proactive collaborator featuring culture of excellence and team play with a demonstrated achievement in domains covering drug development & discovery and an expertise of alternative in vitro models to replace animals.
Knowledge of the liver physiology would be highly appreciated.
As a company targeting the world, fluent English speaking and writing skills are compulsory.
What will be your mission in Cyprio?
For the promotion of this highly innovative product, the business developer should:
- Identify potential clients in the target market(s) and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and needs related to Cyprio’s products
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing clients’ objectives
- Schedule appointments, prepare and deliver presentation to potential clients, having researched their business and requirements.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships and commercial agreements
- Generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales
- Negotiate fees for services contract terms with clients
- Lead and post-sale follow-up
- Monitor the sale activity and report to the CEO of the progresses
- Build up a strong relationship with the manufacturing department
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Set up with the CEO a strategic business development plan and implement it
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
Compensation to be negotiated based on candidate profile and experience.
Start date: As soon as possible.
You can send your CV and cover letter tracing your professional record and two recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org